Thursday 26 February 2009

kicking it

I did a few rounds of padwork today and felt good about it. It was good to move around the ring, whilst kicking and hitting full force. I'm feeling good in general about things, although a little weak, due to seasonal allergies (which are just beginning to subside). I need to develop my general base of fitness more than ever now. I have been working hard and am consolidating my wins. I have new ideas of starting and living on a hobby farm. A part of me yearns for rural life. I read books about Kleinian theory today, and once again concluded that Wilfred Bion upholds the least static paradigm of the healthy human mind. My general sense is that those psychoanalytic approaches that view emotional states as suspect do not tend to promote a healthy constitution, but invite too many constitutional compromises with thanatos.

No comments:

Cultural barriers to objectivity