Wednesday 4 April 2012

Moi


I’m interested in ideas and things. I learn something from every INTOXICATION


I have a deep feeling that people don’t really exist in the ways they think they do. For instance, I don’t think they are rational or autonomous or what anybody says is necessarily inherently meaningful. I tune in and out when people are talking in a lengthy manner, so that I often don’t get an overall sense of where they fit into any overall scheme of things. I’m more interested in how they structure their experiences and even more curious about how their experiences are structured for them. 


I I don’t get any pleasure from it and I find I can only fake my interest for a short amount of time. I’m much more interested in events that give me a chance to learn something, especially those that add to my theoretical knowledge.

No comments:

Cultural barriers to objectivity