Wednesday 17 December 2014

About Evaluation Bias | Clarissa's Blog

About Evaluation Bias | Clarissa's Blog





The reason I am not in teaching full time is that I don’t know what to make of all the petty criticisms that try to remold my character. Random passers-by and uncouth entities do not have the right to advise me on how to remold my character. My character was formed when I became an adult. But they think they do have that right, and therein lies a problem. Also the petty criticisms one can receive strike one as trollish. It’s like the old way of throwing someone off their game by asking them if they breathe in or out as they perform a particular complex action. If you can get them to focus on their breathing and become overly self-conscious, they can’t do the complex tasks anymore.
I give up therefore. Let people teach themselves. And I will continue to teach MYself.

No comments:

Cultural barriers to objectivity