Sunday 9 October 2016

put up or shut up Annabel Lee / Cluster B Free Zone - YouTube

put up or shut up Annabel Lee / Cluster B Free Zone - YouTube



I also felt that vibe, "You owe use something", because I think here we have the intersection between commerce and victimhood, which when added together spells "commercial victimhood". I am not part of that community and would never wish to be, but I once made a video where I touched on something that "Annabel Lee" had said, and commented that I thought it was fairly insightful. I was astounded to notice that this particular video had attracted some downvotes. I guess some people have the impression that they have promoted themselves very effectively on YouTube and that others may be stealing their light, or stealing the benefits that come from their self-promotion. I find it all extremely bizarre. Another time I addressed Shrinking Violet asking if she had a Southern African heritage. Her accent is not typically Australian, although often a New Zealand and Southern African accent can sound the same. She gave me an extremely frosty response to a simple question.

No comments:

Cultural barriers to objectivity