Wednesday 3 June 2009

once upon a midnight dreary

...as I ponder all my hair..ie.

I'm so, so tired of work and everything.

I really only had a small workout in the gym yesterday, and was planning to go again today, but woke up with a jolt thinking that it might be Friday this morning, rather than Thursday -- and then I would have missed an appointment.

I no longer expect, exactly, punishment, from the world -- but I do anticipate a never-ending condemnation to More Work.

Really, though, my boxing form is looking a little strange in front of the mirror, and my reverse stance does seem much more natural and instinctive than my supposedly 'normal' stance does.

My upper body is apparently weak compared to how it was before I went away to Britain. My aerobic capacity has, surprisingly, not suffered.

1 comment:

profacero said...

Days and weeks go by fast, it is TERRIBLE.

Cultural barriers to objectivity