Saturday 25 January 2014

Answering Questions: How to Replenish Psychic Energy? | Clarissa's Blog

Answering Questions: How to Replenish Psychic Energy? | Clarissa's Blog





What has generated the most energy for me is to have got rid of something my family tried with all sorts of desperation to instil in me: codependency.  Actually, this has a whole ideological structure, Christianity.  You have to really engage with Christianity as a mathematical framework to see how it is designed to assure mediocrity and a loss of energy.   There is no "if-then" condition that would assure a win.  Everything in terms of its logic leads downward.



More recently I discovered how much of this virus was still in my system.  The notion that one should always express oneself in a needy vein so as to not to seem to outclass others, the idea that one is here on Earth to bestow wisdom on needy others, or have one's very existence denied, the idea that one is obliged to educate others toward a higher level of social development or have all of reality collapse into a heap -- all of these notions that I had been carrying around were depleting my energy.



In fact, the world just doesn't work that way.  It doesn't need me to perform in that way.  It largely takes care of itself.

No comments:

Cultural barriers to objectivity