Monday 27 October 2014

Relationships: How to Turn a Nerd into an Ogre | Clarissa's Blog

Relationships: How to Turn a Nerd into an Ogre | Clarissa's Blog



“– That is EXACTLY what it is like, invisible signals. I know that wherever I go, I will only meet single type of man. Something makes every man on my orbit – and I don’t mean men who are romantically interested in me only, I mean all men – act like my greatgrandfather. People asked me why I wasn’t afraid to get into the truck with two strange men last week. But that was because irrespective of their age I knew they would immediately start channeling my great grandfather at me. Because it’s always like that.”
So what if people channel a sad clown at you? I’m always getting the sad clown in the males around me who want to dominate me (not the ones who don’t). The minute some guy tries to dominate me, he becomes a sad clown and shoots himself in the foot — I mean he starts to overstep the mark I find acceptable and then I have to say a definitive NO to him and then he retreats in a very embarrassed way.

No comments:

Cultural barriers to objectivity