Monday 27 October 2014

Relationships: How to Turn a Nerd into an Ogre | Clarissa's Blog

Relationships: How to Turn a Nerd into an Ogre | Clarissa's Blog





Well undoing childhood conditioning is hard work in a sense and fun in another sense, since transgression itself is always fun, indeed a barrel of laughs.  Transgression just means to do what your superego forbids you to do, thus you train and discipline the superego and bring it under control.  In any case, since I was never ego-based, I did not seek to replicate any familiar patterns.  To be very clear, I was not brought up by my parents so much but by the system, which was regimented on a military model, so I always was pretty much in a mode of experimentation with life,, having no deep impression of familial relationships to base my expectations on.

No comments:

Cultural barriers to objectivity