Monday 4 June 2012

So, finally

I don't have anything more to say. I have said it all.

I don't get the impression I've been heard all that well, but there is a high probability that information filters through. not when we are feeling complacent and happy with our lives, but when things aren't working out as well as they might be and answers are missing.   My blogs have many of those sorts of answers, the ones that only make sense when mainstream ideas seem to fail miserably in terms of explanation of the world or sustenance.

I'm going to go more with my original cultural conditioning and perspectives now.  I don't feel the need to make accommodation.   I've never gained anything though that.   I will simply state what I think as I experience my reactions.

No comments:

Cultural barriers to objectivity