Friday 28 March 2014

Russia’s Big Win at the UN | Clarissa's Blog

Russia’s Big Win at the UN | Clarissa's Blog



Sorry, my reactions are all bad and these kinds of things make them wronger than ever because I get into a mindset that everything is an outrageous farce.  Therefore I do not take anything seriously and behave like the donkey's but-tocks.  But I have been increasingly disappointed for many years by the prevailing quality of ignorance just about everywhere.  As Marechera says, rewriting (I think it is) Voltaire, the savage that went abroad would be faced with the most extreme cerebral shocks that he would likely return to his homeland with an altogether shocking notion of "civilisation" and what it entailed.



So, please excuse me and my lack of appropriate seriousness and generally bad attitude all 'round.



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZsmNqYyV-FY

No comments:

Cultural barriers to objectivity