Wednesday 14 October 2009

evolutionary psychologists, this is for you

Evolutionary psychologists, if I understand you at all, I believe you have made a number of promises to me. They are:

* Given that you are female, I will impose costs upon you, biological, mental, emotional and other.

* I will assure that your life is much more miserable than it is today, if my theories gain political and social authority.

* I will reduce you to a crumbling ball of hatred -- with my own woman-hatred!

From an actual evolutionary perspective, I wonder which of these outcomes you consider that you will achieve:

A. To make males seem more attractive to me

B. To make evolutionary psychologists seem more attractive to me.

C. Neither of the above.




I look forward to your happy response.

Good times,

Jennifer

No comments:

Cultural barriers to objectivity