Sunday 6 May 2012

I see that I have attained everything I've wanted to over time.   I can only understand the past three years if I remember how I was hungry, desperately hungry.

1.   I had to resolve some confusing intellectual issues in order to grasp the internal logic of my paradigm more clearly.    The level of frustration was like having a word at the tip of your tongue, which would be able to convey everything you intended to say, only you couldn't quite get the word to move laterally and upwardly.  Similarly, I couldn't quite draw some important aspects of my thinking together until more recently.

2.  I was hungry for the wild -- specifically for an African experience.

3.   I was hungry to for initiation through risking myself and proving my tenacity to myself.


No comments:

Cultural barriers to objectivity