Saturday 22 August 2015

Psychology of 'co-dependency' & the 'just world hypothesis' - YouTube


thijsjong
Do you know the work of Eric Berne. I think this subject fits very close with his work. Ganes people play. To be submerged and drenched into the games. A terrible fate

 ▼ 
Psychology of 'co-dependency' & the 'just world hypothesis'

Jennifer Armstrong
+thijsjong I only know French and German intellectuals.  Sorry.
Something I have found is that one can play games with others too.  I can create a very specific filter for cowardliness and gulibility. For instance I may say:  "I consider myself to be a very determined person and quite a fighter for what believe is right, whereas others have considered me to be a frail little thing and a flower."
I then sit back to see who takes the bait.

No comments:

Cultural barriers to objectivity