Thursday 6 August 2015

Vlog CCLI





I do think a programme for male independence might be exactly what is in order to sever the apron strings and the all-pervasive attachment to Mamma.
If there are those who join an organization and feel it justifies them to attack persons like me, in another country, however, I don't seem how they have made any break from a symbolic Mummy.   I've been targeted by many, many an American man who presumes to be able to read my mind, when all they can read are the darkened entrails of their own sad and disgusting culture.   My views and sense of hygiene are of the British upper class.   I don't crawl in the dirt and rotten debris of humanity, where the weird notions of gender are derived, in the soils of American culture.

No comments:

Cultural barriers to objectivity