Friday 1 January 2016

Vlog CDII







Oh yeah, I looked awful and under the weather for years. My health was really poor due to lack of any kind of nurturing or parental upbringing, and the contant implication from my parents that I was to blame for not picking myself up by my own bootstraps. But really, I hadn't even been brought up or oriented to the world, least of all been given assistance to adjust to my new migrant circumstances.
I've never raged at anyone, except to explore a tactic once or twice to see if it worked when everything else had been failing for literally years.
Yeah, I had this one narc admit to me, in effect, "I never took you seriously," and "I was too sensitive to handle anything you said." He told on himself alright.
Because my father bashed me so often when I was down, I eventually learned to fight back even from a very disadvantaged position. Narcs beware.

No comments:

Cultural barriers to objectivity