Tuesday 23 February 2016

Educated Empaths are Narcissist's Worst Nightmares







The main hole in the defenses of narcissistic types of people is their sense of entitlement. This is very broad, indeed. For instance, they see it as acceptable to fail to listen or attend to what someone else is communicating (no matter how urgent or serious the other person insists it is) and then they expect to be understood and responded to when they are the ones doing the speaking. There is no reason to feed into this entitlement. If someone has disregarded my urgent communication asking for their assistance, I will, in turn, push them down into non-existence and make them work very hard to communicate what they are trying to say. I won't assume that their communication is innately human or meaningful. I will keep asking them what it means when they try to say something. I will say that it is unclear, and that there is nothing in the realm of common-sense that correlates with what they are trying to say. I'll say that I would be more than prepared to listen if they would come up with something meaningful. They just need to try, a lot more, to get their point across.

No comments:

Cultural barriers to objectivity