Wednesday 10 February 2016

Vlog 41





You are in a very severe situation. If anyone can cope with it, you can. Yes, there really has been a backlash against women, and those of your and my age have experienced the brunt of it. Like you, I was not keeping track of the extreme hatred that came about as a cultural continuum after the second wave of feminism. I came from another country, which had been extremely patriarchal, and I'd internalized a lot of the religious mores. Since I was really conforming in more ways than one, I had no idea why there was this terrible backlash against me. The hostility I've experienced has been extremely dire.
As you said in your video, you would expect that professionals would at least be able to follow the rule of law, but I have found that so-called "professionals" really de-skill themselves when it comes to pursuing their ideological agendas. They act like infants who can't do anything for you. It is really sad.
In the end, these phonies are creating the sort of environment that will absolutely assure that even sleepy people like you and I wake up to their agenda. But in the mean time, this really is a WAR. And you and I are, to differing degrees, casualities of this war.
The only advice I can offer is to keep in mind that this is actually a war, and it is serious. Don't allow doctors to drug you up. keep control over your very lucid mind, as that is your best asset. Those who have any remaining integrity will eventually come to your rescue.

No comments:

Cultural barriers to objectivity