Sunday 21 September 2008

FELT HUMAN EVEN!

I weep I creep I sneep. I crawl onto my bed and sleep.

We are all asleep so docile in our little sleep. (It is evidenced by the fact that some words work on us whilst others fly on by as seemingly inscrutable.)

We rape we pillage we live inside a village

and in the village there is nothing more than a mooing cow.

Imagination ought to make bridges between us, forging connections where there are none. Imagination is strong enough for that. Instead we use our imaginations to find reason to reject others, and bring them and us down.

bourgeois individualism: you have your stall whereas I have mine.

I have even seen it taught as morality -- in places where giving privileges were actually ways of subtly undermining
Soul

that strange shudder that a bourgeois type emits when it's suggested that he might have been ............. influenced!

you have your influences and I have mine. Only, bourgeois types are more pulled from the head of Zeus than most.

bourgeois individualism: I'm throwing some shit into your stall now. No doubt you will attack me for it!

(oh yes i see tit for tat now I got it I am only getting what I've long deserved.)

Oh a dog attacked me too this time it felt so
HUMAN

No comments:

Cultural barriers to objectivity