Wednesday 10 September 2008

I'm so tired

I think that watching Franz Biberkopf's perspective on life has given me much advantage in terms of writing that quick autobiographical piece yesterday and today. He has the same naive good humour, and the inclination to value friendship above almost anything else.

I'm now glad I finished that second lot of writing. It helps me to clear up certain ideas in my head, before proceeding with some academic work.

I wrote the 7 chapter passage from a slightly aggressive point of view, which has always been a partially supressed aspect of my personality.

1 comment:

Jennifer Cascadia Emphatic said...

but damn, I'm feeling so Germanic these days.....

(see how the last sentence in the post doesn't even have a wink mark after it!)

Cultural barriers to objectivity