Thursday 18 September 2008

Not a good dream

IN the dream I was being attacked by stink bugs. I threw away a bus time-table to attract one away from me. It belted after the green and white pamphlet, to mate with it. As I approached the fallen document, three other stink bugs had already congregated around it.

I couldn't remember anything. Especially how to exit the concrete monstrosity I was in. I realised that all the windows and doors had been blocked to keep people in.

Mike kept having endless social guests, and there was no room for me even to sleep. And still I couldn't remember anything. Who were these people and what were they saying?

Then one middle aged man apologised to me for ignoring me. He said, "I'm really sorry for my actions so let me make it up to you with my sensitivity: isn't it the case that you suffered some brain damage?"

Oh. Bah!

NO wonder I couldn't find a way to exit the building.

(this whole dream all comes from waking up too early, due to Mike's ferocious snores, then going to check my email, and thinking "bah! I can't be bothered reading any of this stuff in depth.)

No comments:

Cultural barriers to objectivity