Tuesday 23 September 2008

Mon dieu!

I find my hormones have an interesting effect on me, although rather subtle in all so many ways, and not by any means (at all) the stereotypical effect that 'whore-moans' are supposed to have in developing/shredding the character of the hysterical woman.

Quite simply the less hormones I take, the more masculine becomes my taste. Thus there is a window of a day or two, in the absence of imbibing, when my sexual tastes turn almost purely homosexual, and then flip back again upon returning to the schedule of imbibement.

And so it is. I lose a slight surface quality of sensitivity when I am not partaking of the delicious artificial product of commercial hormones.

Apart from that, I get a headache -- a withdrawal headache, one might possibly presume.

I might be less creative and more logical.

No comments:

Cultural barriers to objectivity