Tuesday 13 December 2011

Trust YOU. (I may not like you or have much to say to help you!)

I'm certain that a fundamental reason why my view on shamanism is not viewed more seriously is the old patriarchal evaluation: "Women who write philosophy are not to be trusted."

Certainly my views could be a result of my womb wandering and leading me to be being deceived (The traditional view of male philosophers). It could be that Satan has tempted me away from the true path of Judeo-Christian ideology.(The traditional view of male theologians).

All the same: I'm not asking you to trust ME.

Shamanism is about learning to trust yourself.

Not external authorities, who think they know what's best.

Just you, all by yourself.

Do you have what it takes to embrace your own self-understanding?

Can you come out on top?

No comments:

Cultural barriers to objectivity