Friday 8 November 2013

Communication: four

Internet trolls are the amplified voice of common consciousness.  They tell you what major consensus wants to throw away, disregarding its value, because mass minds don't want to be seen as evil. They have only a limited capacity to think and act and be in terms of a desire for dominance, which is followed by all sorts of denial.
  "Man is evil"- so said to me for consolation, all the wisest ones.
Ah, if only it be still true today! For the evil is man's best force.
  "Man must become better and eviler"- so do I teach. The evilest is
necessary for the Superman's best.
  It may have been well for the preacher of the petty people to suffer
and be burdened by men's sin. I, however, rejoice in great sin as my
great consolation.-
  Such things, however, are not said for long ears. Every word,
also, is not suited for every mouth. These are fine far-away things:
at them sheep's claws shall not grasp!   http://www.sacred-texts.com/phi/nietz/zara.txt 
Rarely have I found a slur that I did not consider unworthy to pin to my lapel.

Seriously, I've picked up lots of useful stuff that people have not wanted.   Modernity disregards the stuff of history, since it wants to make itself conformist.  I pick up the evil stuff, the moldy and repellant items, the unwanted bits and pieces.

As Jung counselled -- beware your shadow side! -- Jennifer takes on these shadow aspects others have cast off at will.   I clothe myself in their distortions for they don't only represent power but are real energy in a psychological sense.

At the same time, there are those who are not trolls, who are angry.   Sherry Salman, a Jungian, says they can make progress if they attack the idol that was the original cause of their distress.   As Leah Hager Cohen points out, it's vital for people to know that the world is not destroyed because of their aggression.   Others can handle you without going insane; you've got an animal side -- So what?

I get tired when the same scenarios repeat, but I  take something from  even negative situations.  Psychological transactions -- and those who deny the original source of their historical power must give it to me.

I don't enjoy having to live this way, but I must survive.

Invisible transactions of the sort I have seen occur give evidence that humanity is evil.   But they betray their own evil intents with an extravagant goodness.  They denounce themselves in public and give to me their power, so that now I am the evil colonial or the evil woman who's a feminist.  In their desire to give away, they leave themselves completely empty -- almost skeletal it seems. 

No comments:

Cultural barriers to objectivity