Sunday 17 November 2013

Get real

Even when other humans throw shit at you, they are in a way throwing away their richness.  Sure it creates imbalances and distortions in your mind.  At least it is real, whereas the shit-free existence or the eternally bland is never all that real.  

There are ways of figuring out where the excrement is coming from, for instance, when somebody is projecting something, they are attempting to lie to you, but part of them is also preventing this lie or obstructing it.  It's a weird phenomenon I've noticed again and again, but there is a truth-telling element in all attempts to deny reality and to project it away.  It's a kind of inadvertent ontological doubling -- and if you watch people really closely, you can see this happening.

http://unsanesafe.blogspot.com.au/2013/11/unconscious-confessions.html

But certainly the process of figuring it all out from the inside is like trying to solve a complex puzzle, because our perceptions are warped by the pummelling we are still receiving.

I know I eventually made my way out of my confusion and dilemma by learning to repeat "no", whenever I felt someone was bullying me.   They would attempt some emotional blackmail and I would just say "no" to it.  I resist.  I refuse.  You  feel a lot of G-force then, like you are breaking up, but you can eventually come out of that.


No comments:

Cultural barriers to objectivity