Sunday 9 February 2014

The flavor of the day is: moron

Addictions | Clarissa's Blog



See what I mean? This is totally bizzare. I am talking about my experiences here and for some reason at least one person cannot take this. They want to downvote an experience. i wish they would stand up and speak for themselves. Perhaps they have never had any experiences of their own and so are hostile to them. Or they downvote the fact that some of my experiences were not as pleasant as they might have been. In which case, thank you!
But I do see it as a sign of severe idiocy to downvote someone’s experiences without explanation. Those are just things that occurred. If you want to reverse history for me, you will need more than a simple thumbs down. Too trite.

No comments:

Cultural barriers to objectivity