Monday 14 July 2008

amarula


I see that things are not getting better in Zimbabwe. This is tragic.

I've been suffering rather more than usual from a pollen attack recently. You know that feeling when you wake up and it is as if vegetable hands have been working their ways though your hair, through your cells, through your marrow?

Actually, I experienced a sharp pain the day before yesterday, upon waking up from my birthday sleep (the sleep engendered by many passionate sips of
Amarula
-- I generally stay away from cream). Having trained before -- eight rounds -- my back muscles were hot and fraught, and somehow in my half sleep I moved suddenly enough to tear a nerve in my left shoulder. Today I have almost recovered from that weird injury, but today I'm too busy to train, and feel the slightly fuzzy quality of mind you feel when you have to check all finickity things twice.

1 comment:

Rent Party said...

Isn't it disgusting how the UN refused sanctions?!

Cultural barriers to objectivity