Tuesday 20 August 2013

Lonely?

Why You Are Not Finding a Job | Clarissa's Blog

It seems they do not know how to communicate very well, without getting upset or going on the attack. I mean, it would have been possible for the person commenting on my short video on Irigaray to say, “I don’t really understand French philosophy or see much use for it. I have the suspicion it may be antiscientific, but I’m not sure why I feel that way. Something about it bothers me.”

Instead, I am presented with ideas I know to be false, such as that I glide through life, or that the writing is “drivel”. I am absolutely certain that both statements are as false as can be.

If people want to break out of their loneliness, they could try speaking in a normal, civil way, just for a start.

No comments:

Cultural barriers to objectivity