Sunday 2 February 2014

Sunday Link Encyclopedia and Self-Promotion | Clarissa's Blog

Sunday Link Encyclopedia and Self-Promotion | Clarissa's Blog





I have no idea what the subtle nuances of a word are, as I am not American.   I do think people need to figure out what and why something bothers them, though, rather than using words that have an objective aura but no content.  That is intellectually cheap.  But even professors and all sorts of people can be intellectually cheap, especially when they have to function outside of their subject area.   As for me, if I am ever described as problematic I will find that amusing.   I am way, way, beyond the boundaries of where "problematic" was last sighted -- so distant in fact that I may even seem to be my opposite.   I may seem bubbly and light and full of thin air like your ideal champagne.

No comments:

Cultural barriers to objectivity