Monday 19 May 2014

Coalition ridiculed over 'bad policies'

Coalition ridiculed over 'bad policies'





'we've got good evidence to show that yes, some people will go to the doctor that don't really need to go but a much larger number will not go to the doctor who did need to go and consequently the loss will greatly exceed the savings.'' '
Quite often I have my pharmaceutical scripts renewed by phoning my doctor's surgery, and I always cop a $7 fee for that. Am I supposed to believe the co-payment will not also apply if this cynical budget gets past the Senate ? If this happens I will walk away and let nature take it's course. I estimate that my medication will probably extend my life for about ten years if I keep taking it. It is looking as though I really don't want to be in modern Australia that long. Or society has become an utter disgrace. If we have politicians cheating their way into power, families locked up in detention and demonised for political reasons and a 'cult of the individual, dawg eat dawg ' mindset, I don't want to be here. The Liberal Party are the lowest of the low, I respect and trust bogans and ferals much more than these rats.
Commenter
adam
Location
yarrawonga
Date and time
May 20, 2014, 7:37AM


Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/federal-politics/political-news/coalition-ridiculed-over-bad-policies-20140519-38k7y.html#ixzz32DLoF5RZ

No comments:

Cultural barriers to objectivity