Sunday 25 May 2014

Outlaw MRAs! | Clarissa's Blog

Outlaw MRAs! | Clarissa's Blog





I am romantically and sexually successful --- very much so.  It's weird how it came about.  I was on some Nietzsche discussion boards and then I took a wider interest in philosophy and moved onto another list.  There, some guy sent me jokes, as I was part of his jokes list.  We got talking and I said, "Well, why don't you come to Australia, as I need a man?"  He put in for a redundancy and sold his furniture and was here within a matter of months.  He had given me some money to book a motel for a few weeks.  I was exhausted from all the tension of the arrangements, so I collapsed on the bed.  He went to the shower, throwing off his stuff:  "Uncircumcised as you can see!"   And that was  December 2000.  We've been together ever since.



But you do need a certain depth of personality to pull this kind of thing off, as it were.



I think a lot of kids are brought up these days without any depth to their personalities -- which is what my latest video was sort of about.

No comments:

Cultural barriers to objectivity