Friday 16 May 2014

I Don’t Want to Hire Women | Clarissa's Blog

I Don’t Want to Hire Women | Clarissa's Blog





“Americas cultural diseases are many and endemic princess syndrome is one of them. I’m sure there are male equivalents…bro culture?”
Right. This is what I was thinking, too. So much of the thread is not very intelligible to me because these are specifically American cultural issues. It’s not that Australia has not become to some degree Americanized, but whenever I hear “women are emotional” or “women are sensitive” I have to try to put myself into the mind of a fundamentalist Christian and see the world from the point of view where each gender represents a partial person. Perhaps women are half a person and men are three-quarters of a person. That’s the only way any of this makes sense.

No comments:

Cultural barriers to objectivity