Sunday 25 May 2014

Racial Differences | Clarissa's Blog

Racial Differences | Clarissa's Blog







I would not be against people treating others as human beings at all, or against promoting a certain knowledge that one ought to assist those whom history has kicked in the teeth.



I have done that, done my role, as much as possible, and my thesis itself was a contribution to that sort of project.



But now people need to realize that history has also kicked me in the teeth. I can’t improve my social position and I have no prospect for financial improvement. This is in large part because people have given me very short thrift for being a white peson from Africa, which has during great lengths of time put an enormous strain on my mind and on my body.



Extortionists, whether of the left or right, do not stop, though, just because they have already achieved a great deal.




No comments:

Cultural barriers to objectivity