Wednesday 28 January 2015

Books

I now have a couple of versions of my memoir available.  I have reissued the first version, Minus the Morning (paperback), which I have to say is a very youthful memoir.  This is not to be confused with Minus the Morning (version 3), which is a paperback version of The Father Daughter War.  There's not much philosophical depth to it, although there is some psychology and a lot of very great descriptive passages.

The much more recent version, The Father Daughter War does have a lot of philosophical depth and I am quite proud of it.

Shorter books available by me are African Death and the Holy Trilogy and Insouciant Poems.  These are cruder, in some respects, more direct reflections on war and the aftermath of war respectively.  Of course both of these productions are heavily psychological as well.


No comments:

Cultural barriers to objectivity