Wednesday 11 February 2015

Intellectual shamanism heals through violence, sex and aggression




And, speaking from experience, it really does heal the mind as well as the body.

Cf:

http://time.com/3706453/chronic-fatigue-syndrome-systemic-exertion-intolerance-disease/

http://unsanesafe.blogspot.com.au/2014/10/why-initiatory-program-requires.html

*I'd say the ailment is very real and very physical once it sets in, but that it most probably comes about due to exposure to excessive and prolonged psychological stress in most cases.  Then one ends up with a debilitated body that has to recover from the huge onslaught, which takes time.



My chronic fatigue came about through directing my substantial aggression inwardly.  When begun not to do that, I was on the road to recovery.  My emotional health and physical health improved in tandem, one pulling along the other (mostly it was my increasing emotional health coaxing along my biological health, with the addition of strength of will.)

No comments:

Cultural barriers to objectivity