Thursday 5 February 2015

What Scott Walker, Syriza and Putin Have in Common | Clarissa's Blog

What Scott Walker, Syriza and Putin Have in Common | Clarissa's Blog



They tend to create the gaps themselves by proclaiming, as one troll did recently, that I am not making myself understood or to put it more eloquently “am I smoking drugs?” I’m not sure why this particular troll always drops by to try to sell me his illegal substances. There ought to be a law against it.
But, as Nietzsche said one does not wish to be understood by ‘just anybody”. In fact I am currently building huge chasms between the majority of readers and my work by proclaiming that it is just “nothing” and can justifiably be regarded as “just nothing”. I want to get rid of the busy bodies and the freaks.

No comments:

Cultural barriers to objectivity