Tuesday 1 September 2015

scary-funny

Vlog CCLXXXI - YouTube



When I was at this point with trying to steam our the narcissists and get them to play their hands. What was amazing to me was how artistically and intellectually disappointing and weak their perceptions were. The only cards they had to play were the a collection of other narcissists' tactics that had worked on me many years before but had since ceased to work.
There was no original insight, no understanding that it might have been possible I had developed and matured beyond the level where I had been such an easy mark, before. It was just some dried-up, used-up tactics, that they threw at me. At that time (this second round of narcissist attack), I hadn't developed any real sense of the psychology of narcissists, but it was certainly clear in my mind that the reason I had been attacked in the first instance was that the first group of people had been mentally unstable. Consequently, the second round of narc attacks looked like a set of people trying to emulate mental instability. I couldn't believe it. It was really scary-funny.

No comments:

Cultural barriers to objectivity