Monday 21 September 2015

Vlog CCCIII - YouTube

Vlog CCCIII - YouTube





That's all I require of those visiting my YouTube channel as well. If they don't like something, they need to make a good argument or at least express in words what makes them feel uncomfortable about anything I've said. it takes a long time to make videos and upload them, and it has taken an even longer time -- sometimes decades, to meditate on the concepts and come up with the ideas. It seems that when some MGTOW or an adult-child comes by and wants a Chicken McNugget, and they do not find one on my site, they downvote that which they can't understand. The more diligent might wait until they hear a buzz term like "feminism", which they think they understand, but only in the Western context. Others (like those coming by recently) are pure vandals. I already know they do not understand the terms of debate of my latest videos, since they are extemely subtle and hard to grasp.
+Jennifer Armstrong You're absolutely right Jen. My narc would do that to me in conversations all the time and I would tell him, "just because you don't understand what I am saying, doesn't mean I am wrong". If he didn't understand what I was talking about, he would automatically say I was "wrong". Of course that made him feel superior, because he HAD to be smarter than me. He treated me like an absolute imbecile eventually.
+Narcissist Free That is the basic narcissistic modus operandi.  They have this bluster and overconfidence -- and, inside, an inner emptiness.  Whenever they are uncertain, they flip into the mode of bluster.   They can't be considered not to know everything.  They want to seem omniscient.  I'm getting your inverted narcissist on my YouTube site now, downvoting things using multiple accounts.  She's very welcome to do so.  Philosophy is outside of public opinion, so the greater the rancour, the more it thrives.   You need a still spirit to understand philosophy, rather than bluster and roads leading toward ignorance.

No comments:

Cultural barriers to objectivity