Tuesday 6 September 2016

Alter Ego Vs Narcissistic False Self - YouTube

12:10
+
1
0
1
+Jennifer Armstrong
Right , I wasn't sure of where you are from exactly , that you might be a military family stationed Rhodesia , your name is typical American , or how aware you are of feminism basically being the counter by product of patriarchy.
As far as your writing goes , it's fine , I could easily believe you are from the states.

If I don't reply , it's because I'm going to turn in soon , but I will reply as soon as I can tomorrow.
: )
Show less

Jennifer Armstrong
12:14
+
1
0
1
 
Edit
I have a PhD in the humanities, so I am well aware of the different ideological positions. Rhodesia was a colonial state declared illegal by the rest of the Western world, which fought an unrelenting battle for its recognition as a state from 1965 to 1980. I am a child of that colony, more British than British, originally. As for American feminism, I do not think it counteracts anything, not least patriarchy. It has no idea what a patriarchal stucture really is, or what it feels like to live in one. American feminism and its notion of "patriarchy" are a religion.
Show less

No comments:

Cultural barriers to objectivity