Thursday 14 March 2013

Start spreading the news....


Americans, who have discovered the hidden, esoteric laws of reality are keen to evangelize the news.   They can't help themselves.  They are full with spirit....of it all.   Thus one guy last night informed me in a way that may well have been pompous had I been able to personally observe him, "feminism goes against the law of evolutionary biology."   Stupidly is amply spread in the USA.  Almost everyone has something of it.  I couldn't help asking whether he applied the law personally in some situations, whereupon he announced that he certainly did, "directly".  

This is so unbelievably funny.   It made my night.  Some guy is going to apply an impersonal law "directly".

I want him to come back again so I can be assured he is applying the law of gravity correctly when he suddenly gets out of bed in the middle of the night.

I love yanks.

Luuurv them!

No comments:

Cultural barriers to objectivity