Thursday 28 March 2013

Zimbabwean joke

Dear sugar pie My chiken bone, i love yu. Wen i think u i heppy. I writting this massive leta to telling u that i am a love yu my sugar refinery. Wen yu tok to me i laugh becoz yu speaking chocolet voice. Hahahaaa i am a loving yu sterek. Dont hear John becoz he is a jealous baranz. He is a boring with a love of us. Me and yu are dead together , who is John on a meat of chicken? Sha i now working of securit gard Focet. I starting wek next wik. So cash of a lot of money just worry, yu are a maried of me next years my dilly daling. Thank yu once again fo spagorising my letology. I love yu fo eva and eva amen. I am a waiting to look yu Satadey afta chech, i off satadey so i am a look yu. Yours rosted chiken and chips Penentration.

No comments:

Cultural barriers to objectivity