Wednesday 19 November 2014

Questions on Psychoanalysis | Clarissa's Blog

Questions on Psychoanalysis | Clarissa's Blog: "For one, I am not talking about myself necessarily, but talking about one’s intuitive aptitude with a particular paradigm. ( In passing, I note that those who easily understand psychoanalysis do not understand shamanism, as a rule. )

Secondly, consider that I did finally finish my memoir to my very, very deep satisfaction and that this business is now done. I do not have even the slightest inkling that it is not done.

Thirdly, taking something on faith and relegating one’s lack of understanding to the strange workings of one’s subconscious is profoundly unethical in my view. I’m very hostile to faith-based perspectives."



'via Blog this'

No comments:

Cultural barriers to objectivity