Monday 7 December 2015

Narcissist / psychopath





I grew up with extreme emotional violence. My father used to suppose that I was undermining him simply because of my gender. When I was only just a teen, he accused me of staring at a guy at his work party and undermining my father with my attempt to seduce him. (I am from an extremely conservative family and I had no notion of sexuality, or any interest in it at that time.) This extreme level of projection on his part made me emotionally repressed and reserved.
Since before I became an adult, I had a narcissist overshadowing my existence. Whatever my needs were, these were not considered important. I was not given the tools to survive in life and when I was severely bullied in the workplace, my father once again made it about him -- as if I had brought great shame on the family.
Everybody I have turned to has not believed me, and the usual pattern is that they have made it all about them.
I've never seen any shame on the part of anyone.
I know that the worse things became for me, the more I was kicked.

No comments:

Cultural barriers to objectivity