Saturday 5 December 2015

Vlog CCCLXXVII - YouTube

Vlog CCCLXXVII - YouTubeEcceSignumRex 15 hours ago

What you're mentioning at 17:50 - - by letting a narc ''know'' - i.e., JUST talking about it - - what your 'weak spots' are .... there's an entire world of anti-narc-baiting there ... being able to use them to YOUR benefit only on the condition that they're the useless shit-bags they are... Since they never stop - point them at things in a manner that serves your own ''higher purpose'' - and completely defeats them...
+EcceSignumRex I think a useful job the narcs can have is working you over your weak spots. It's like in boxing. If you want to improve, you really do need to work on your flaws. Therefore I never have had any deep qualms about revealing my "weak spots" to narcs, either real or imagined. If they start attacking me on those, I can really improve, to the point that those spots don't exist anymore.

No comments:

Cultural barriers to objectivity