Thursday 3 December 2015

Vlog CCCLXXV - YouTube

Vlog CCCLXXV - YouTube: "Jennifer Armstrong 1 second ago
+Annabel Lee I had a bout of ptsd several months ago, which lasted for about two years. I would wake up in the middle of the night knowing that life was unbelievably fragile and that I was impossibly evil or condemned, and that there was no way out of this dark tunnel. That was a really awful feeling, that coincided with adrenaline depletion. I've been attacked so much throughout my adult life and staved off the inevitable destruction, but somehow all of this had accrued in the depths of my psyche. Only recently have I been sleeping very well again, but this has been after realizing that I had been attacked and damaged even more extensively than I had let myself imagine. I really had to come to terms with the fact that a lot of the ill will had got through to me, and had really taken away some of the good things in my life.
Show less"



'via Blog this'

No comments:

Cultural barriers to objectivity