Thursday 3 December 2015

Vlog CCCLXXIV - YouTube

Vlog CCCLXXIV - YouTube:Healing Vibe 1 day ago

For me I have had to let my veil of denial down gently in order to save my own life, literally, I found therapy tried to rip my denial away from me, like taking the life raft away but not providing an alternative, being that I had to "keep swimming" while they slotted me into an hour a week. I was getting psychologist counseling before I came to youtube they told me not to come to youtube she said "that's what I am for" don't talk to anyone about it journal all flashbacks and talk only in the session but in a very removed way like " that's the psychopath talking not you" it locked me up like a top I was told I felt ok but I was not right at all in fact I was seriously on the edge. Then I came to youtube and slowly in my own time I could let the veil of denial down through understanding and I am extremely grateful because here I am functioning. thanks
+Healing Vibe Yes, my experience has been similar, although I don't see it so much in truth terms, but in terms of finding something that could nourish me inwardly and believing in it as a life saving device. Also I had to wall off a part of my mind where the pain was just so that it didn't destroy my body. I was suffering from adrenaline depletion by the time I was finished with the workplace narcs, so any additional pain was something that would have destroyed me inwardly. Therefore I had to wall it off and deny it until I had built up enough physical energy to be able to process it. This was not real denial, but a delaying tactic to give myself time to get stronger first. I knew exactly what I was doing and was fully conscious of it. But right at that time I could not physically digest real food without by belly blowing up like a balloon and not digesting it. To digest a huge amount of mental pain would have been impossible for me, so I prescribed incremental progress.

No comments:

Cultural barriers to objectivity