Tuesday 18 November 2014

dream

Here is my dream from last night. I’m with my friend and we are going fast down a slope in a small vehicle like a go-kart and at the time my friend is Mike and I said, “so do you think I’m pretty tough or what?” and he says, “No, you’re not. You’re one of the poor in this town, not even a business owner of any sort.” And we were about to go into an area covered by water. Perhaps not “deep water”. Let us not enter any financial deep water. And then I said, “You can’t cross here, it is actually a lake,” but my friend (this time my childhood friend, Monique) disregarded what I said, and we went through it but our car got jammed at the wall on the far side and I had to leap out and pull her out of the lake bodily, by her leg.

No comments:

Cultural barriers to objectivity