Thursday 4 June 2015

Vlog CLXV - Mind Control; Part 2





I was in a workplace cult-like environment, where people began coming into work crying every day.  It took me by suprise, but something else also happened and I became aware of power dynamics in a way I had never noticed them before.  I had absolutely no experience to deal with what was happening to me, but I decided to fight it with all I had.  Since they proclaimed themselves a leftwing environment, I temporarily went to the right to buy myself time.  It was all very weird.  I started to feel as if I could foretell their movements (kind of like seeing body heat through a police infrared heat detection camera).  I began using deviating ploys.  Time seemed to slow down as I became hypervigilant.  It was almost like I could see everything before it happened.  On the way to work on day, a small Greek elderly woman tripped as she crossed the street and I was under her elbow lifting her up almost before she hit the ground.  Everything happened very, very slowly and fast at the same time.

No comments:

Cultural barriers to objectivity