Friday 27 November 2015

Vlog CCCLXX





Yes, this is good about dehumanization. This is exactly what happened to me, as society put a narcissist shield over and against me. There was one situation of abuse after another, and nobody could acknowledge it because to admit what had happened (and what was still happening) was the equivalent, in people's minds, of releasing a colonial devil (me) into their midst. So they just kept abusing, and covering up. And how did I know for sure this was abuse? Because I tested the same behavior used against me on others and people certain reacted very quickly and it triggered their moral alarm. But as for me, a totally different standard applied. Any normal, human communication about the issues was dismissed as so much "whining" or even as evidence of multiple character flaws. I had to basically suck it in whilst finding various methods of coping.

No comments:

Cultural barriers to objectivity