Monday 30 November 2015

Vlog CCCLXXIII





Yes, I said the same thing you did , "I am not responsible for someone else's choice of behaviors towards me.!". That is ridiculous, unreasonable and illogical.
Psychopaths torture and devastate mentally and materially . People just don't and can't believe or understand what that means. I was fighting for my life , my sanity and my home.
+S Fleurette The problem is that the history of psychotherapy takes a misogynistic route. There used to be something called a masochistic disorder. I'm sure there is still remnants of that thinking lingering in much of the contemporary therapy. What that does is make things many times worse. How does one escape the bad relationship with one's humanity intact? One has normal human emotions, but sympathy for the other (whether or not it is misplaced) can be interpreted as masochism. Does one have to kill one's emotions and hopes for the redemption of both the parties in order to escape the bind? Psychotherapy says "yes". But next minute it will turn around and accuse you of lacking empathy and of actually being the narcissist.
Traditional psychotherapy simply will not allow you to get out with your emotions intact.

No comments:

Cultural barriers to objectivity