Tuesday 23 August 2016

steal me

That you think youre special bullshit must have been passed on for eons. I dealt with this as people didn't or got involved with things that I didn't like. So if I did a solid days work or became low key around certain groups or friends, I was automatically hit with the you think youre special. I wasn't trying to hurt any of these people but something happened or they learned to use this type of phrase when dealing without someone who is different then them. If you try to turn it on them, they have other built in responses.
 
Yes, I found that to be so! Anything and everything I did had the response, "You think you are so special." The main one was I wasn't born in an advanced, Western culture, so I had to try to gain knowledge about it without anybody or anything to rely on. That was when they really amped up the "you think you are so special" thing. It seems that a desire to be a parrot and not a human being had taken hold of a whole culture -- which was really too bad for me, I felt.
 
I've just discovered your channel and haven't watched ALL of your videos yet, but a number of them. I just wanted to tell you that you. are. amazing. So thoughtful, so articulate-- it's really refreshing. THANK YOU!!!!!
 
oh thank you very much indeed.
 
where the hell are the rest of your comments? nearly 500 subs and not many comments. Maybe people are stealing your work or keeping tabs on you.
 
They are welcome to steal my work and make my viewpoints fashionable.

No comments:

Cultural barriers to objectivity